Blueberry Lemon Cake.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemon Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter *softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 4 large of eggs *at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour *careful not to overmeasure.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 3 medium of Lemon *ZEST AND JUICE.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Fresh Bluebarries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of full-fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter *room temperature.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 1-2 tablespoon Heavy Whip Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Blueberry Lemon Cake step by step
- Directions: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray three 9×2 inch cake pans with nonstick spray. Set aside. Make the cake. Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high until creamy – about 1 minute. Add granulated and brown sugars and beat on medium-high speed until creamed, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until everything is combined, about 2 full minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Set aside.In a large sized bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat on low speed for 5 seconds, then add the milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Remove from the mixer and stir lightly until everything is just combined. Toss the blueberries in 1 Tablespoon of flour and fold into the batter. Batter is extremely thick. Do not overmix at any point. Overmixing will lend a toug.
Recipe: Delicious Blueberry Lemon Cake