Green Velvet Cake.
Ingredients of Green Velvet Cake
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk room temp.
- It’s 2 large of eggs room temp.
- It’s 1 of green food coloring.
- Prepare 1 of green food coloring.
- It’s 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of MAKE YOUR CREAM CHEESE FROSTING TO PUT ON YOUR GREEN VELVET CAKE!.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Put all ingredents together. Mix until blended well..
- Prepare 1 of When cake is cool, Put frosting on cake..
Green Velvet Cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix butter and salt then beat with hand mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- In a mixing add flour and baking soda. Stir well.
- In small bowl add cocoa and coloring. Beat well..
- In the large bowl with butter add eggs one at a time..
- Then mix everything together. Mix well till creamy. Pour into cake pans. ( I used a bunt pan).
- Bake for 35 to 45 mins..
- Cool 10 mins. Turn over onto rack to cool. When cool frost..
- Creamcheese Frosting.
Recipe: Delicious Green Velvet Cake