Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake. When I say this Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake is light years ahead of those cakes. I'm not being mean, or stuck up. This recipe is SO much better than a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake.
Ingredients of Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake
- You need 1 of 16oz. Tub of cool whip [whipped topping].
- You need 1 of Bag of your favorite crushed candies [i used heath bars one in the baking isle].
- Prepare 1 of Jar of Chocolate Fudge Icecream toppings.
- You need 1 packages of strawberries.
- You need 16 of Icecream Sandwhich Bars.
Taste: Like a giant chocolate covered strawberry, but even better! Texture: The cake is moist and tender even when frozen, and the ice cream is luscious and creamy. The chocolate ganache on top paired with the fresh strawberries just takes everything to a new level of decadence! This Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake is a tasty combination of chocolate cake and strawberry & vanilla ice cream.
Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake step by step
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Line 8 icecream bars on the bottom side by side and center it..
- Smooth over half the tub of cool whip over the top of the bars..
- Slice strawberries and add top of the cool whip.
- Heat some of the chocolate fudge topping in a bowl for about 15 seconds in the microwave. Then drizzle on top of the berries..
- Sprinkle candy's acrostic the top..
- Repeat steps 2-6 on top of first layer. [Add the rest of the cool whip and use a rubber spatula to coat the sides as well].
- Freeze for several hours before consuming. =].
The ice cream is also nice and thick before being frozen. Cut the chocolate-chip ice cream into pieces and beat in the mixer to soften. Top with the chocolate ice cream, and cover the top with cling film. Make the whipped cream frosting based on the recipe The cake looks absolutely fun and delicious! Im just curious about on thing: if you took the time to make chocolate covered strawberries for the top.