Ultimate Chocolate Cake!.
Ingredients of Ultimate Chocolate Cake!
- You need of strawberry jam (or anyother jam you may like).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- It’s of cake.
- You need 150 grams of 70% dark chocolate.
- Prepare 120 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 150 grams of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 120 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 10 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare of light syrup.
- Prepare 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 of brandy.
- Prepare of chocolate icing.
- Prepare 150 grams of 70% dark chocolate.
- You need 150 grams of heavy cream.
- Prepare 75 grams of unsalted butter.
Ultimate Chocolate Cake! instructions
- Cake: melt 20g of butter and add the chocolate. Stir until it melts. Take off heat and mix in the rest of the butter. Pre-heat oven at 180°C..
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until white and fluffy. Stir in chocolate..
- Add the flour (previously sieved(, the chocolate powder and the baking powder..
- Beat the egg whites until hard peaks and add carefully with circular movements..
- Bake for 35-30min and let it cool down..
- Syrup: put the water and the sugar to boil. Once boiling add the brandy and let it boil for 4 minutes..
- Once the cake is cold, slice it and with a brush paint the insides with the brandy-syrup until both are soaked in it..
- Put the mermelade in the bottom slice and softly put the other one on top..
- Chocolate icing. Melt the 20 grams if butter and add the chocolate. Stir untill it melts. Then quickly take off the stove and mix in the cream and the butter until there are no lumos nor white..
- Cover cake with the icing and decorate as wanted (strawberries, white chocolate…).
- It doesn't have to raise much, just a bit, as seen on the picture below..
Recipe: Yummy Ultimate Chocolate Cake!