Birthday Sushi Cake.
Ingredients of Birthday Sushi Cake
- Prepare of Sushi Rice.
- You need 480 ml of Rice.
- It’s 90 ml of Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 of Carrot.
- It’s 3 of cm Lotus root.
- Prepare 5 of cm Kombu.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- It’s 2 of Very thin omelet.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of types Sashimi cuts.
- You need 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Golden sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice.
Birthday Sushi Cake instructions
- Wash the rice and soak in water. Add the konbu, adjust the amount of water to make sushi rice, and cook..
- Cut the carrot and lotus root into thin 3 mm cubes..
- Add a pinch of salt to boiling water, then boil Step 2. Once boiled, drain in a sieve..
- Once the rice has cooked, place in a sushi bowl and mix in the sushi vinegar. Then add Step 3 and mix. Allow to cool..
- Peel the avocado and cut into 2 mm thin slices. Cover with lemon juice to keep it from changing color..
- Place the cake mold on a plate and add half of the sushi rice while slightly pressing down. Sprinkle the sesame evenly across the rice and then top with the avocado..
- Add the remaining rice, top with the thin omelet, and then add whatever toppings you like..
Recipe: Tasty Birthday Sushi Cake