AMIEs Muffin "al Prosciutto e Parmigiano".
You can cook AMIEs Muffin "al Prosciutto e Parmigiano" using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Muffin "al Prosciutto e Parmigiano"
- It’s 125 ml of fresh milk.
- It’s 125 ml of yogurt (bianco naturale) white ones.
- You need 80 grams of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 120 grams of prosciutto cotto (ham), chopped finely.
- It’s 120 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely sliced.
- You need 120 grams of zucchini, chopped in small cubes.
- You need 300 grams of sifted baking flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt, or according to taste.
AMIEs Muffin "al Prosciutto e Parmigiano" instructions
- Heat the oven to 200ºC. Combine milk and yogurt together in a small bowl and set aside. Place muffin cases in 12 holes of a muffin tin..
- Beat the butter with egg and milk-yogurt mixture in a mixing bowl. Add the prosciutto, cheese, onion, and zucchini and mix well. Stir in the flour and salt until blended..
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for about 25-30 minutes until well risen, golden and firm to touch..
- Cool in the tin for a few minutes, at least 5 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool completely. Serve the muffins warm..