Meal Prep: Stir Fry Beef with Green Pepper.
Ingredients of Meal Prep: Stir Fry Beef with Green Pepper
- Prepare 250 g of beef strips.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 of green bell peppers sliced.
- You need of White pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of corn flour.
Meal Prep: Stir Fry Beef with Green Pepper instructions
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Fry up the beef till brown. Set aside. (You may put it in the fridge/freezer to assemble at a later time).
- At the time of meal, heat up pan with some oil, add onion and green pepper. Stir fry the veggies till onion is translucent..
- Add beef and garlic. Stir fry till fragrant..
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Stir fry till fragrant..
- Mix corn flour with a tablespoon of water. Lower heat for the stir fry, corn flour mixture to the stir fry. Stir fry till sauce is thickened..
How to Prepare Appetizing Meal Prep: Stir Fry Beef with Green Pepper