Bacon ham roll. Easy Homemade Yummy Bacon Ham Roll Like, Share and Subscribe Song: Chris Lehman – Flash (Vlog No Copyright Music)Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright. A bacon roll is a simple way of serving bacon in the form of a sandwich, using a soft or crusty bread roll. K. with much argued regional variations in naming, such as "bacon sarnie", "bacon butty/buttie" "bacon bap", "bacon barm" or "bacon cob".
Ingredients of Bacon ham roll
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 4 slices of ham.
- It’s 8 slices of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of spinach.
- It’s 10 slices of bacon.
True Canadian [back] bacon is not smoked. It is brined and and, originally rolled in pea meal. This meat lover's wrap from Maebells rolls up ham, bacon and egg with a tangy honey mustard sauce for a high-protein meal. Easy Ham Roll Ups recipe is perfect appetizer. · These Keto Ham Rolls Ups are very easy to make with no cooking needed, just mix, spread, roll and cut.
Bacon ham roll step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix until wel combined..
- Put the mixture in a medium baking tray lined with aluminum foil and distribute the meat mixture evenly..
- Add the ham on the meat mixture. Put the cheese on the ham. Put the spinach on the cheese..
- Fearfully lift the meat and roll the meat up..
- Place straps of bacon on an other baking tray lined with aluminum foil..
- Place the meat roll on the bacon and roll the bacon an aluminum foil around the meat roll..
- Bake the aluminum wrapped roll for 25 minutes..
- Increase the temperature to 500°F (260°C). Remove the foil and bake for 25 more minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve..
Grab exceptional ham bacon at Alibaba.com and redefine how you process your meat. These ham bacon are long-lasting with simply irresistible discounts. I love to make them with Hillshire Farm Black Forest Ham, lettuce, tomato, mashed avocado and bacon! This is a sponsored conversation written. Mix cream cheese and horseradish together.