Watermelon Mojito Mocktail.
Ingredients of Watermelon Mojito Mocktail
- You need 1 bowl of watermelon cubed.
- It’s 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 8-10 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- It’s 1/2 glass of Sprite or Limca.
- Prepare As needed of ice cubes.
Watermelon Mojito Mocktail instructions
- Cut watermelon into half. Peel the outer rind and cut into cubes Deseed and puree in a blender along with powdered sugar, black salt, and lemon juice. Serve it in a strainer. Chill in refrigerator till serving. Scoop few watermelon balls with a scooper..
- To assemble, smear lemon juice on the rim of both glasses. Spread powdered sugar on a plate and press the rim of the glass on it. Add 4 ice cubes to each glass. Muddle a few mints leaves in a muddler. Add them at the bottom of the glass..
- Pour watermelon juice. Pour Sprite or Limca in both glasses. Add a few scooped watermelons to each glass. Garnish with a lemon slice and mint leaves. Serve and enjoy chilled watermelon mojito..
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Watermelon Mojito Mocktail