You can have Cowboy Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cowboy Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasonings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 can of beef broth (14 1/2 oz cans).
- It’s 1 can of french cut green beans, drained.
- Prepare 16 oz of chunky salsa (mild medium or hot).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 10 oz of frozen shredded hash browns.
Cowboy Soup instructions
- Heat a large pot over medium high heat. Combine beef, italian seasonings, salt, & pepper, and oil in medium bowl..
- Add beef mixture to pot and cook until browned (4-5 minutes)..
- Stir in broth, salsa, and the rest of the ingredients. Bring to boil, then reduce to low and let simmer 20 minutes until beef and veggies are tender..