Bris Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast.
Ingredients of Bris Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast
- You need 1 packages of Bacon ( Regular size which ever flavor you like).
- Prepare 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Meat Tenderizer.
- It’s 7 lb of Turkey Breast.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion.
- It’s 1 of Large Garlic Clove.
Bris Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degree's. Clean Turkey Breast as directed on pkg. (Remove the bag etc.).
- Place Turkey in a small roasting pan. Season all sides of the Turkey with Ground Black Pepper and Meat tenderizer. Stuff the Red Onion and Garlic Clove inside the cavity..
- Place Turkey in the Up right position. ( You may have to push the onion and garlic back up there.) Place strips of Bacon over the Turkey breast..
- Place in oven. Should bake for about 3 hours ( Oven temps Vary.).
Recipe: Appetizing Bris Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast