Spicy sprouted misal pav.
Ingredients of Spicy sprouted misal pav
- You need of green spouted moong.
- Prepare of white sprouted peas.
- It’s of chopped onions.
- You need of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- It’s of garam masala.
- You need of usal missal masala.
- Prepare of Coconut 🥥 ginger, garlic massala.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of 🍋 lemon pieces.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of mix farsaan.
- You need of ladi pav.
Spicy sprouted misal pav instructions
- Firstly heat the pressure cooker and add sprouted green moong and white peas add water cover the lid whistle for 3 to 4 on medium flame, chopped onion, 🍅 tomatoes and coriander leaves and cut the lemon 🍋 pieces. Now heat the kadhai pour oil add onion and saute for 5 minutes, when it starts changing colour nw add ginger garlic paste and stir for a minutes, add all the spices salt and coconut masala tomatoes cook it till oil seperates, now open the cooker lid and remove the sprouted..
- After that add sprouted boiled green moong and white peas, mix it well keep stirring continuously, now add 3 to 4 glasses if water and cook it in medium flame till oil float's,the missal gravy should liquid form. Off the flame garnish with chopped coriander leaves our sprouted missal is ready to eat..
- Serve hot in a serving plate with mix farsaan,finely chopped onion, tomatoes, Coriander leaves, lemon 🍋 pieces, dry missal, liquid missal and enjoy with pav it is very tasty..
- Our delicious and tasty sprouted missal pav is ready to serve, if you like my recipes Please share and comments..