Dog's Birthday Cake. These DIY Birthday cake for dogs and DIY Ice Cream for dogs recipes are perfect to help you celebrate your dogs birthday! This easy birthday cake for dogs will have your dogs howling a happy tune! A dog cake recipe to celebrate Dozer's birthday!!
Ingredients of Dog's Birthday Cake
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Honey or stock.
- It’s of frosting.
- You need 1 of Vanilla yogurt or cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of Baby carrot and shredded carrots.
This year my dog Toby turns four, and I'm bound and determined to make him a dog birthday cake. With these birthday cake recipes for dogs you can put on the perfect treat. While there are bakeries out there that can do birthday cake for dogs, it's often just as easy and more economical to bake at. Dog birthday cake recipes fall into two categories: meaty and spongy.
Dog's Birthday Cake step by step
- Mix flour and baking soda first..
- Add all other ingredients..
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Let it cool and top with "frosting".
The meaty varieties are like meatloaves, but with only dog friendly ingredients. So no bread crumbs, onion, garlic or spices.