Kit Kat Birthday Cake. The Kit Kat Birthday Cake consists of two layers of chocolate cake, filled with chocolate buttercream, surrounded with Kit Kats' and topped with M & M's. When I asked her what type of birthday cake she would like, she immediately requested a Kit Kat Birthday cake. Perfect for a rainbow themed birthday party or any occasion.
Ingredients of Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Prepare 200 g of Caster sugar.
- It’s 200 g of Flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 50 ml of mild water.
- It’s 50 ml of oil.
- You need of Cream:.
- It’s 600 ml of thickened cream.
- Prepare 200 g of milkchocolate.
- Prepare of Decoration:.
- Prepare 10 of small pack KitKat.
- You need 2 of big pack M&M.
Cover the outside in KIT KAT® Wafer Bars for a sweet cake decoration. Break KIT KAT® Bars into sticks along the natural breaking points. Birthday cake Kit Kat candy bars covered in crème and sprinkles are coming soon, and they're perfect for Funfetti lovers. Kit Kat has joined the confetti treat game.
Kit Kat Birthday Cake step by step
- Separate the eggs. Firstly mix the eggyolk with sugar and add the water and and the oil..
- Put 200 g flour in a bowl and mix with cocoa and baking powder..
- Add the flour mix to the sugar+eggyolk+oil+water mix..
- Mix the egg white with a pinch of salt. Carefully put this to the mixture..
- Put in a springform and bake it on 160 Celsius 30 minutes. (or when you think it is ready).
- If your cake cool down cut half and put chocolate cream in. And on the top and the side..
- Chocolate cream: 600 ml thickened cream mix with robot machine and put 200 g milk chocolate in..
- Carefully place on the side thenchocolate sticks and pour on the top the M&M..
- My final result is like on the picture..
- Enjoy it.😇.
Kit Kat is releasing a limited-edition birthday cake-flavored candy bar covered in crème and sprinkles in.