Roasted Brussell Sprout and Artichoke Garden Dip.
Ingredients of Roasted Brussell Sprout and Artichoke Garden Dip
- It’s 24 oz of brussell sprouts (either 2-12 oz frozen bags or 2 1/2 cups fresh) cut in half.
- You need 1 of 14 oz can artichoke hearts-chopped.
- You need 4 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 4 oz of neufchatel cheese (or regular cream cheese) (1/2 pkg).
- You need 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozerella cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh rosemary, plus 1 tsp for topping.
- You need 5 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of coarsely cracked black pepper.
Roasted Brussell Sprout and Artichoke Garden Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- If using frozen brussell sprouts, steam the sprouts, let cool and cut in half. If using fresh, wash well and slice in half..
- Toss sprouts with about 2 tbsp of olive oil or enough to coat well among all sprouts. Add balsamic vinegar and 1/2 tsp sea salt . Coat well..
- Roast/bake on a foil lined baking sheet for 30 minutes or until sprouts are slightly browned..
- Once done, remove from the oven, cool and chop coarsely for dip..
- In another bowl, mix neufchatel cheese,greek yogurt, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary, 1 cup of mozerella cheese, 1/2 tsp sea salt and pepper. Stir to combine well. Set aside..
- In a small frying pan add 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil, green onions, garlic and shallots. Saute for 4 or 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Add to cheese mixture..
- Add chopped brussell sprouts and artichokes to cheese mixture and stir well. Add buttermilk to mixture and mix thoroughly..
- Spray a cast iron skillet or a regular shallow baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Spread mixture in skillet and top with remaining 1/2 cup mozerella cheese and 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary..
- Bake for 15 minutes until dip is hot and bubbly. Serve with homemade pita chips or chips/breads of your choice..
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Roasted Brussell Sprout and Artichoke Garden Dip