Party Hors d'Oeuvres Pinchos.
Ingredients of Party Hors d'Oeuvres Pinchos
- You need 60 grams of ○ Cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 slice of ○ Smoked salmon.
- You need 1 of ○ Cucumber.
- You need 6 of ○ Cooked kuro-mame (black beans, usually black soy beans).
- It’s 6 of △ Cubed processed cheese.
- Prepare 6 of △ Fried shrimp.
- You need 1/2 of △ Zucchini.
- Prepare 3 of □ Quail eggs.
- You need 3 slice of □ Bacon.
- It’s 1/4 of □ Camembert cheese.
- It’s 1/2 head of □ Broccoli.
- It’s 6 of ◎ Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 6 slice of ◎ Lemon.
- You need 6 slice of ◎ Avocado.
- It’s 6 of ◎Smoked tongue and colorful vegetables in aspic (storebought) – or use ham or hamburgers etc. instead.
- It’s 6 slice of ☆ Dashimaki tamago – sweet rolled omelette (storebought).
- You need 1 of Lemon juice (for the avocado).
Party Hors d'Oeuvres Pinchos instructions
- Plate 1.
- This pincho is made up of these parts: 1. Black bean 2. Cucumber sprinkled with salt, rolled firmly on a cutting board, then sliced thinly with a vegetable peeler and folded. 3. Smoked salmon wrapped around cream cheese..
- This pincho is made up of these parts: 1. Processed cheese cube, skewered onto the pick diagonally (let the cheese come to room temperature before skewering it, since it may crack when it's cold straight out of the refrigerator) 2. Deep fried breaded shrimp; use small shrimps 3. Zucchini slice sautéed in olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper..
- Plate 2.
- This pincho is made up of these parts: 1. Bacon wrapped around a quail egg, pan fried and cut in half. Pan fry with the bacon seam side down and you won't need to secure it with a toothpick while it's cooking. 2. Camembert cheese 3. Broccoli.
- This pincho is made up of these parts: 1. Cherry tomato 2. Thin lemon slice 3. Avocado (sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent it from discoloring) 4. Smoked tongue and colorful vegetables in aspic (storebought) – or use ham or hamburgers etc. instead.
- This pincho is made up like this: Slice a tamagoyaki into thick slices, and place them cut side up. Make a diagonal cut in the middle, and flip one half over to make a heart shape..
- Use pinchos in your osechi (New Year's feast food) to make it colorful and festive..
- Here's another way to make wavy cucumber ribbons.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168190-cucumber-ribbon-pinchos.