Redvelvet birthday cake. Red Velvet Cake (Classic Version) – Joyofbaking.com. Joy of Baking. #RedVelvet #EasyRedVelvetCake #RedVelvetCakeBeetrootSubscribe to my YouTube Channel. The history of Red Velvet cake goes something like this: bakers a long time ago added red food… Red Birthday Cakes.
Ingredients of Redvelvet birthday cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter/veg. Oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 cup of butter milk.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need of Strawberry flavour.
- Prepare of Red food color(gel preferably).
- It’s of Butter cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of icing sugar.
- You need 4 of tsbs of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla flavor.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Preferred amount of food color.
Redvelvet birthday cake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl,break eggs(one at a time and beat).
- Add vegetable oil/melted butter and keep beating, add food colour to butter milk and add gradually to flour until it finishes.
- Lastly pour your warm water into cake batter and add flavor.
- Pre-heat oven, it shouldn't be too hot nor too cold. Use a parchment paper and line your tray before baking cake if you don't have a parchment paper you can rub butter to your pan then dust some flour and you're good to go.
- Bake cake for 20-25minutes, use a tooth pick to check if cake is well baked.
- Caution: Don't open oven every five minutes, your cake will collapse.
- For butter cream, beat milk,flavour icing sugar and butter together for 5-10minutes until well beat.