Egg and Dairy Free Vegetable "Birthday Cake" For Babies.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy Free Vegetable "Birthday Cake" For Babies
- You need 120 grams of measure after peeling Potato.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- It’s 40 of to 60 ml Coffee creamer powder.
- You need 1 of Raw salmon.
- It’s 1 of Diced vegetables.
- It’s 1 of Vegetables and fruit for decoration.
- Prepare 1 of Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of Carrot powder (optional, if you have some).
Egg and Dairy Free Vegetable "Birthday Cake" For Babies instructions
- Peel the potato and cut into small dice while pan-frying or grilling the salmon. When the salmon is cooked, leave it to cool..
- Put the potato, water and coffee creamer powder in a pan and mix lightly. Cook over medium heat.Turn the heat down when it comes to a boil, and continue cooking until the potatoes fall apart..
- Take the pan off the heat when the potatoes are cooked through, and mash them in the pan. I'm lazy so I just do it with a whisk..
- The mashed potato is easier to use as "icing" if it's rather loose. If it seems too stiff, add water (not listed) 1 teaspoon at a time to adjust!.
- I used this 8 cm diameter bowl as the cake mold this time! I recommend using a fairly straight up and down cylindrical container..
- The "cake" filling: Fill the mold you're using about 70% of the way with rice and about 1 tablespoon of flaked salmon (plus 2 teaspoons of carrot powder if you are using it), and mix well..
- Press the rice mixture into the mold, and put some diced cooked vegetables (puréed vegetables are OK too) on top..
- Top with more rice mixture. Invert the mold in one go onto a flat plate! It will look like this..
- Now "ice" the "cake" with the mashed potato from Step 3. Decorate it prettily with fruit or vegetables and it's done..
- You can use any vegetables you like as long as they are cooked until tender. Please include the vegetables your child likes..
- I put kabocha squash and broccoli inside the cake..