How To Make Best VEGAN Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe l Delicious and Easy Chickpeas Balls. It's one of the fast popular recipes. This Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe is a vegan version. When you make two doses, you can freeze them and a quick, delicious, low fat and budget friendly dinner for your family is ready.
Ingredients of How To Make Best VEGAN Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe l Delicious and Easy Chickpeas Balls
- You need of Vegan chickpea balls:.
- You need 1 can of chickpeas (400g)/ beans.
- You need 1/3 cup (85 ml) of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (125 ml) of oatmeal flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 1,5-2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried marjoram/basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato purée/sauce.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
- Prepare of ✅ Side dish: Spaghetti tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 500 ml of tomato sauce of your choice.
- You need of fresh/dried basil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of oil.
Serve the spaghetti with the meatballs and sauce. Trim crusts from bread and soak in milk. In a food processor, add all of the ingredients from chickpeas through black pepper. Pulse until the nuts are broken into very small pieces (but do NOT puree completely).
How To Make Best VEGAN Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe l Delicious and Easy Chickpeas Balls step by step
- Grind sunflower seeds, oatmeal, and flax seeds. Add it to the chickpeas. Grate onion and garlic. Add soy sauce, paprika powder. Add marjoram, salt now blend everything together. Add a bit of tomato sauce and blend everythin. Form small balls and coat them in bread crumbs. Bake them on parchment paper for 20 min on 200C/392F..
- Serve them with spaghetti and tomato sauce..
- Bon Appetite!!! Whole recipe you will find on my Yummy by Elena Channel on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82QCJo-Bx_Y&t=12s.
In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. At this time, heat the same skillet you used earlier to medium heat. Mix remaining bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together in a shallow dish. Add tempeh balls one or two at a time and roll to coat. Add canned chickpeas to the food processor along with chopped onion, crushed garlic, nutritional yeast, soy sauce and tomato paste.