Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Toasted Raisins.
Ingredients of Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Toasted Raisins
- You need 4 of pork chops.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of raisins.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of (optional) fish sauce.
Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Toasted Raisins instructions
- Mix the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl..
- Heat some oil in a pan. Bring the pork chops to room temperature, and use paper towels to pat them dry..
- Rub the pork chops with the onion/garlic powder mixture, then pan-fry for around 5 to 8 minutes on each side. Set aside..
- Using the same pan, toast the raisins over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes. You may add one or two tablespoons of water or stock to scrape the fond from the bottom of the pan. You may also add a splash of fish sauce half-way through toasting the raisins for a slightly salty umami flavor..
Recipe: Delicious Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Toasted Raisins