Apple Crumble Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Cheesecake
- It’s of For the base:.
- Prepare 100 g of dairy free spread, melted.
- It’s 200 g of gluten free digestive biscuits, crushed.
- You need of For the filling:.
- It’s 2 of medium sized golden delicious apples, peeled, cored and finely sliced.
- Prepare 450 g of dairy free cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1.5 tablespoons of gluten free plain flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, separated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spice.
- It’s of For the topping:.
- You need 30 g of gluten free plain flour.
- You need 25 g of gluten free oats.
- You need 45 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dairy free spread.
Apple Crumble Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 150 oC Grease a 9″ round spring-form tin Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs and pour in the melted dairy free spread Press into the base of the tin Bake for 15 minutes.
- Whisk together the dairy free cream cheese, caster sugar, gluten free flour, cinnamon, mixed spice and egg yolks In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks Carefully fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mix Place the apple slices over the biscuit base Pour in the cream cheese mixture Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cheesecake is in the oven, make the crumble topping Place the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl Rub in the dairy free spread until it forms a crumble Sprinkle on top of the cheesecake and return to the oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature then chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours Cut into slices and serve.
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Apple Crumble Cheesecake