Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- It’s of Simas butter 1and½.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 3 cups of Flour.
- You need 8 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter milk.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Milk flavour powder.
- It’s TBS of Flavours I.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Butter cream.
- Prepare of Icing sugar ½+⅓ cups.
- It’s 1/3 of Butter.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Flavour.
- Prepare of Robo chocolate.
- You need of Colour.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake instructions
- Cream butter and sugar,till it's fluffy..
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Butter milk..
- Crack the eggs and whisk..
- Add a quantity of egg and mix,then add flour and mix,lastly add butter milk and mix.. finally add flavours..
- Then allow to cool before icing it..
- Mix icing sugar and butter,till it's fluffy,then add flavour.if it's thick add little water…
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?