You can cook Indonesian meatball-Bakso using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian meatball-Bakso
- Prepare 500 g of meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder or 3 garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1,5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 80 g of ice cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of fried onion.
- You need of Optional: 1 small cube of mushroom broth.
Indonesian meatball-Bakso step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, except ice cubes..
- Start the food processor while adding ice cubes gradually until it all combined..
- On the boiling pan, bring water to boil and reduce the heat..
- Make balls from the meat dough and put it into the boiling pan..
- Wait untill the meatballs float the take it off the heat and put the meatballs into the bowl of ice water..