Tarte aux pommes.
Ingredients of Tarte aux pommes
- You need of crust.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream (heaping).
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 3 large of egg yolks.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of or 3 large golden delicious apples, peeled and sliced very thinly.
Tarte aux pommes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix crust ingredients using a fork until they make a crumbly dough (I like to smash the butter through the fork prongs).
- Press dough into an ungreased tart pan and bake 18 minutes until crust is set but not brown (covering with tinfoil is best to keep it from browning). Let cool.
- Lower oven temperature to 350°F.
- Arrange the apples in the crust until it is covered. Combine filling ingredients and beat til smooth. Pour over apples..
- Place tart pan on a baking sheet. Bake 1 hour until the custard sets and is pale golden..
- Serve chilled or at room temperature..
How to Cook Yummy Tarte aux pommes