Stir fried beef/pork. From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and easy to make. Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but delicious enough to serve at a gathering with friends. Great recipe for Stir fried beef/pork.
If you want a delicious weeknight meal for the family, then this amazing beef stir fry loaded with vegetables and a homemade sauce comes together in under. A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce. You can cook Stir fried beef/pork using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried beef/pork
- It’s 4 of celery stalks, leaves attached.
- You need 10 of Baby carrots and root veggies, sliced diagonally.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Sauce and Beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef or pork (bone-in cuts), boiled until tender (from broth). Alternatively: 1 lb ground beef.
Stir-fried beef in a light gingery sauce. Serve over steamed rice or hot egg noodles. This keto slaw uses beef but you can substitute pork instead. Make a beef and broccoli stir-fry even easier by using pre-cut beef for stir-fry unless you already have some lean beef on hand.
Stir fried beef/pork instructions
- Mix ingredients of sauce in a bowl until fully dissolved..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add beef and 1 tbsp of sauce. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding the wok. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add garlic, baby carrots and root vegetables. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until you reach desired texture. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add ginger and celery. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add beef, carrots, and root vegetables, and remaining sauce. Mix well to combine..
Sign up for our cooking newsletter. Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts. Boneless pork chops (it's just very lean, so be careful to not over cook it; otherwise, it will dry out), pork tenderloin, and even ground pork are all options. How I make sure the pork gets crispy? Beef Stir Fry is always a surefire success at the dining table.