Pineapple Glazed Pork Chops.
Ingredients of Pineapple Glazed Pork Chops
- Prepare 4 of lean boneless pork loin chops.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 can of unsweetened pineapple juice (6 ounce).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry sherry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary crushed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Pineapple Glazed Pork Chops instructions
- Press pork chops with palm of hand to flatten slightly; sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over high heat until hot. Add chops, and cook one minute on each side or until browned. Reduce heat to medium-high, and cook chops 4 additional minutes on each or until done. Remove chops from skillet; set aside, and keep warm..
- Add pineapple juice and remaining 4 ingredients to skillet, stirring well. Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, scraping particles that cling to bottom. Cook 5 minutes or until juice mixture is thickened..
- Return chops to skillet, turning to coat with glaze; serve immediately..