Slow Cooked Beef Stew.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Beef Stew
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Diced Beef.
- You need of medium sized Onion.
- You need of carrots.
- You need of peppers.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- You need of potato and leek soup.
- You need of water.
- You need of oil for frying.
- You need of cornflour (if required).
Slow Cooked Beef Stew step by step
- Your ingredients..
- Coat beef in flour and fry until lightly browned. I used cheap frozen diced beef..
- Chop all ingredients to your preferred sizes.
- Add meat and chopped ingredients to slow cooker. Add soup, paprika, water and stir..
- If required thicken up the gravy with a bit of corn flour to the desired consistency. Enjoy!.
Recipe: Perfect Slow Cooked Beef Stew