No bake halwa tart.
Ingredients of No bake halwa tart
- It’s 1 cup of corn flour.
- It’s 100 gms of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of dry fruits chopped.
- Prepare 1 2 of lemon juice.
- You need 4 drops of orange Essence.
- Prepare 4 drops of red food colour.
- Prepare 4 drops of green food colour.
No bake halwa tart instructions
- Grind 100gms of biscuits to powder in mixi jar add 6sp butter/ghee make it crumbly texture,take around 5inch round mould line it and spread the biscuit mix all over mould and keep it in fridge/frizer to set..
- In a bowl add corn flour and 2cups water mix well keep aside..
- In a pan add sugar and 1cup water and cook till sugar dissolves then add lemon juice corn mix..
- Cook corn sugar mix till it becomes thick adding ghee in between spoon by spoon add dry fruits, when you see it leaving pan divide the mix in two parts add red to one and green to other..
- Now take out biscuit mould and fill red colour mix then on that green one level it and keep in fridge to set around 30min..
- Take out from fridge and cut it and serve no bake halwa tart..
Recipe: Yummy No bake halwa tart