Ingredients of Pineapple tart
- Prepare 1 of x pack tennis biscuits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tin of crushed pineapples.
- You need 2 cups of cremona mixed with 1/2 cup warm water.
- Prepare 1 tin of condensed milk.
- Prepare of Rainbow vermicelli or cherries for decorating.
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh cream.
Pineapple tart instructions
- Whip cream and set aside.
- Mix condensed milk, lemon juice and cremora mixture till thick.
- Drain pineapple and add to the condensed milk mixture.
- Add the mixture to the whipped cream.
- Layer biscuits in a tart dish.
- Put mixture on top of the biscuits.
- Decorate and let it set in the fridge over night.