mixed berry mojitos.
Ingredients of mixed berry mojitos
- It’s 1 packages of raspberries.
- Prepare 1 packages of blackberries.
- You need 1 bunch of mint.
- You need 1 of bottle of passion fruit rum.
- It’s 1 bag of of ice.
- You need 12 small of limes.
- Prepare 1 of sugar.
- You need 2 liter of sprite.
mixed berry mojitos step by step
- first fill cup half way with ice.
- add 1 to 2 shots of rum.
- in a separate small cup add three to four of the raspberries and blackberries each.
- then slice the lime in 4 slices and add in the same small cup.
- add 1 tablespoon of sugar to small cup.
- chop 4 leaves of mint and add to small cup.
- get a wooden spoon and with the end of the handle smash up the fruit and lime and mix juices real good and once all liquefied pour over ice.
- add sprite to fill up the cup and stir.
- garnish with a small bunch of mint and add one raspberry and blackberry each with a slice of lime.