Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 sachet of Margarine.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 3 tsp of Flavor.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Dried fruits.
- You need 3 tbsp of Brandy.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 500 g of Icing sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gelatine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Glucose.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Glycerin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of CMC.
- It’s of Edible colouring.
- Prepare of Water.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake instructions
- Prepare ingredients (Soak fruits in brandy, sift flour and baking powder). Cream margarine and sugar. Beat eggs and add to the cream..
- Pour in fruits, flavour and nutmeg and mix. Fold in flour and pour into grease pans. Bake in a preheat oven. Bring out and allow to cool..
- Measure 10 spoons of hot water, pour gelatin in it n mix until it dissolves. Add glucose too and dissolve. Add glycerin and flavor to it and mix..
- In a bowl, sift icing sugar together with CMC. Make a hole in the middle and pour the mixture into it. Sprinkle icing sugar in it and allow for a minute. Then mix every thing together..
- Mix into a ball, bring unto a table and knead very well..
- When you're done kneading, cut the fondant into two parts. Roll one part with a rolling pin and cover the cake. Make adjustments. Colour the other part of icing as you desire and make decorations of your choice..
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?