Sweet potato and sweetcorn soup.
Ingredients of Sweet potato and sweetcorn soup
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes 🍠.
- It’s 1 can of swetcorn.
- It’s 1 of small leek.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
Sweet potato and sweetcorn soup instructions
- Peel the potatoes and chop into chunks. Take the skin from the onion and chop into chunks of similar sizes. Wash the leek and chop..
- Place all of the ingredients into a pan, cooking pot or soup maker. Drain the sweetcorn and add to the pot. Pour in cold water so that it covers the veg by around 2 inches..
- Bring to the boil, cover with a lid and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook for around 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Blend using a stick blender or processor. Season with salt and white pepper. You can also add a few herbs on top, I used purple basil and a little cumin..
Recipe: Perfect Sweet potato and sweetcorn soup