Ingredients of Traditional Mojito
- It’s of seltzer water.
- You need of mint leaves.
- You need of light rum.
- Prepare of fresh lime juice.
- It’s of simple syrup (see recipe).
- It’s of ea mint sprig.
- It’s of ea lime wedge.
- It’s of ice cubes.
Traditional Mojito step by step
- In a shaker, combine mint leaves and 1 C of ice and lightly muddle the mint leaves..
- Add rum, lime juice and simple syrup. Cover and shake thoroughly. Simple syrup recipe – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429596-simple-syrup?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Add seltzer water and stir gently to combine..
- Pour into a glass with the remaining ice and garnish with the lime wedge and mint sprig. Serve and enjoy!.