One pot thick sweet potato soup.
Ingredients of One pot thick sweet potato soup
- Prepare 3 of medium size Sweet Potatoes (chopped).
- It’s 2 of large Carrots (chopped).
- It’s 1 of Leek (chopped).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Pepper flakes (Optional).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil (topping).
One pot thick sweet potato soup instructions
- Wash all ingredients before adding into the pot..
- Add all the ingredients into a pot filled with water along with salt, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Boil for about 1/2 hour, on medium to high heat and boil until veggies are soft. Once boiled place a hand food blender and process until smooth and thick. Kali Orexi!! and wishing everyone a great week ahead 🙂.
Recipe: Tasty One pot thick sweet potato soup