Chicken Meatballs. Combine chicken, egg, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, olive oil, bread crumbs, basil, red pepper, garlic powder, salt, pepper, parsley, and oregano in a freezer-safe bowl and mix well. Meanwhile, place the bread, chili powder, cayenne, and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse. To make chicken meatballs, place ground chicken, eggs, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, olive oil and seasonings in a large bowl.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatballs
- It’s 1 of kilo ground Chicken.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Parsley.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Mint (finely chopped).
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 of small graded fresh Tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika (optional).
Add in milk, egg, olive oil, and Worcestershire sauce. CHICKEN MEATBALL ALFREDO – Top the chicken meatballs with Alfredo sauce and serve with a salad or veggies. Drizzle a bit of extra virgin olive oil and toss to combine. Transfer to the prepared sheet-pan and spread well.
Chicken Meatballs instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in one large bowl until it becomes one big mass..
- Take a oil based baking pan and roll the chicken meat into a medium size ball. Place separately into the baking pan, and softly press down in the center as shown in the picture. Once this step is done just brush a bit of oil on each meatball, and your done..
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Don’t forget to turn over the meatball, so that both sides are golden brown :). Kali Orexi!.
In the same mixing bowl, now prepare the chicken meatball mixture. Beat the egg in the bottom of a large bowl. Finely chop the spinach so that it is in small bits, then add it to the bowl. Chicken Meatballs are delicious and juicy, perfect as an appetizer or served as spaghetti and meatballs. They are so versatile, you'll want to cook up extra batches for freezing and use as needed for quick healthy meals!