Moroccan Pancake Bread (Sweet or Savoury).
Ingredients of Moroccan Pancake Bread (Sweet or Savoury)
- It’s 200 gr of AP flour.
- Prepare 200 gr of semolina flour.
- It’s 1 Packet of Quick Action Yeast or 8 Gr.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 600 ml of water.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Any Dried Herbs (optional) – I use Rosemary Powder sometimes 1/4 of nutmeg.
Moroccan Pancake Bread (Sweet or Savoury) step by step
- Mix together all the Dry ingredients.
- Add the water (warm NOT hot) and egg and then whisk everything together – can by hand whisk or quickly pulse a few times in a blender. Should look like a slightly bubbly batter mix..
- Add a few drops of olive oil to a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat then drop 2 large spoon fulls into the pan on top of each other. only cook on one side – I stop to cook just before the batter dries on top as the heat carries on..
- Stack and serve with butter and honey or later the same day can warm in the pan with a drop of oil and eat with lamb tagine – WOW..
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Moroccan Pancake Bread (Sweet or Savoury)