Seasoned Kale Chips. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasoned salt; toss to coat well. Kale chips are made from kale after all. Kale is incredibly nutrient-dense and loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Ingredients of Seasoned Kale Chips
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive or coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of favorite spice: ex. garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, onion powder the options are endless!.
- Prepare of Sweet and spicy.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of agave nectar (honey if not vegan).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili power.
Crunchy, perfectly crispy kale chips seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, and chili powder You might've noticed that kale, along with quinoa, sriracha, and sea salt caramel everything, is one of those trends that everyone seems to love these days. Swap the kale for chard or bok choy, or you can also make a chip with thin slices of zucchini or eggplant for a switch. Seasoned Kale Chips Recipe For the seaside spice: Follow the directions for the classic kale chips. After seasoning the kale with salt and pepper, add the seafood seasoning and cayenne to the bag and massage into the leaves.
Seasoned Kale Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Pull leafs off steams and break into bite size pieces (or size of your choice, if using for salads even smaller).
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle seasoning. Sweet & spicy drizzle syrup and nectar..
- Bake for up to 20 minutes to desired crunchiness! Enjoy!.
With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Using your hands, rub the oil into the kale pieces, being sure to completely coat all sides of the kale. It takes a little time, but just keep rubbing it all together.