Potato and leek soup.
Ingredients of Potato and leek soup
- You need of large leek (finely sliced).
- It’s of large potatoes (peeled and diced).
- You need of butter.
- You need of garlic (minced).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of chives (chopped).
- Prepare of bay leaf.
Potato and leek soup instructions
- In a large pan melt butter and add leeks let them soften for 5 minutes. Add garlic and seasoning..
- Add potatoes and stock and bay leaf. Bring to the boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 30- 40 minutes until everything is soft..
- Remove bay leaf and blend. Stir in the chives.