Pav bhaji mumbai style. Pav bhaji recipe – Learn to make pav bhaji (Mumbai style) at home with this easy recipe. Tastes delicious, flavorful and is easy to make. This homemade Mumbai pav bhaji tastes absolutely phenomenal!
Ingredients of Pav bhaji mumbai style
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Curliflower.
- Prepare 1 bowls of Cabbage.
- It’s 4 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Carrots.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 5 of Chili's.
- You need as required of Mustard seed.
- It’s as per taste of Hing.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic.
- It’s as per need of Ginger.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Red chili powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Pav bhaji masala.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- You need 3 cubes of Butter.
Wash the cauliflower completely and cleave them finely for making the pav bhaji. Delicious Mumbai street food style pav bhaji recipe with step by step photos – Like many Indian street food recipes, pav bhaji has its origin in mumbai the city that never sleeps The history of dish is worth noting here. The origin of pav bhaji is a fascinating story of mumbai's textile mill workers who. Pav Bhaji is a spicy mashed vegetable dish, served piping hot with a dollop of butter, diced red onions, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
Pav bhaji mumbai style step by step
- Take a pressure cooker and Boiled all the veggies together by pouring water and salt.
- Take another pressure cooker and Boiled potatoes.
- Now take a pan and butter in it…..
- Add chili,mustard seed,garlic,ginger,bay leaves and curry leaves and saute for 1 min.
- Add chopped onion and fry it till it get golden brown.
- Add all the Boiled veggies in it and fry it well.
- Now add tomatoes in a puree form and mix it well…
- Now add salt,turmeric red chili powder, pav bhaji masala and mix it wel for 5 min.
- Now add Boiled potatoes and mix it.
- Now add water 2 glass and let it for shimmer for 10 mins.
- Now add dash of lemon in it.
- Your bhaji is ready to serve…..
Accompanied by warm buttery pan-toasted rolls, this visually delightful dish is sure to fill your tummy as well as your heart! However, in Mumbai style Street food pav bhaji, the use of potatoes is a must. Pressure cook the veggies up to few whistles as it is easy to mash the well-cooked veggies and mashed veggies do combine well with the spiced tomato mixture. I recommend using pav bhaji masala in the recipe. Pav Bhaji Recipe is an inexpensive food dish from India comprising of a thick Vegetable Gravy presented with a delicate bread roll or chapati.