Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need 6 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 10 of eggs.
- You need 2 of simas butter.
- It’s 2 of tbpn of vanilla favour.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter milk.
- You need of Sprinkles.
- Prepare 3 cups of whipped cream.
- It’s of Colours.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tbpn of bakin powder.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake instructions
- Sieve flour and baking powder together and set aside..
- Mix butter, sugar and flavour together until it become very fluffy. Add eggs one by one and butter milk and mix it well..
- Add the flour and mix it well. Grease the 2 pans with butter and flour, then pour the batter and bake for 40 to 45mins..
- Decorate the cake with whipped cream..
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?