Japanese-style Chinese Cabbage, Bacon and Soy Milk Soup.
Ingredients of Japanese-style Chinese Cabbage, Bacon and Soy Milk Soup
- Prepare 1 large of 3-4 leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 100 grams of Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 35 grams of Bacon.
- You need 200 ml of Additive-free soy milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake (optional).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Green onions or scallions.
Japanese-style Chinese Cabbage, Bacon and Soy Milk Soup instructions
- Chop up each ingredient as shown in the photo on the right..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the Chinese cabbage and enoki mushrooms. The Chinese cabbage become creamy and mild when stir-fried well..
- Add 1 cup of water, the bacon, 1 teaspoon of dashi stock granules, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, and optionally sake and simmer..
- Simmer for a couple of minutes. Mix in 1 cup of soy milk. Season with salt to taste..
- Taste and adjust the flavor by gradually adding a little salt or soy sauce or mentsuyu. The soy milk will separate if you bring it to a boil, so be careful..
- Serve in bowls and garnish with green onions and pepper. The green onions and pepper are a must..
Recipe: Yummy Japanese-style Chinese Cabbage, Bacon and Soy Milk Soup