Ingredients of Mojito
- It’s 10 of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of white sugar (add 2 if you like sugary drinks-I don’t like mine that sugary). I have also made with cube raw sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of ice cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of club soda.
Mojito step by step
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture. Also you may want to let sugar dissolve completely so let it sit for a bit..
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water..
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar to taste. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..
Recipe: Tasty Mojito