Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Sirloin Bavette Steak.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 3 CUP of Unsweetened Pineapple Juice.
- You need 1/3 CUP of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Ginger (minced).
- You need 3 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Green Onion (sliced thin).
- You need 3 TBSP of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Pure Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Hawaiian Macaroni Salad Dressing.
- You need 2 CUP of Whole Milk.
- You need 3 CUP of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 TSP of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Black Pepper.
- You need of Hawaiian Macaroni Salad.
- Prepare 1 1/2 LB of Elbow Macaroni.
- You need 1/4 CUP of Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Sweet Onion (grated).
- It’s 3/4 CUP of Carrot (peeled and shredded).
- It’s 3/4 CUP of Celery (finely chopped).
Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak step by step
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BAVETTE STEAK MARINADE Place the Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak on a baking sheet with a lip.Mix all marinade ingredients (unsweetened pineapple juice, low sodium soy sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic, sliced green onions, brown sugar, and pure sesame oil) in a bowl. Pour the marinade over the Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak. Let the steak marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours, turning the steak every hour or so to disperse the marinade..
- PREPARING THE HAWAIIAN MACARONI SALAD Cook the elbow macaroni according to package instructions. Rinse the macaroni with cold water. Toss with the cider vinegar and a small amount of oil to keep the macaroni from sticking.In a bowl, mix the salad dressing ingredients (whole milk, mayonnaise, brown sugar, salt, and black pepper) together until smooth. Add the grated sweet onion, peeled and shredded carrot, and chopped celery to the cooked macaroni..
- Add the salad dressing to the cooked macaroni as well. Mix all ingredients together.Chill the Hawaiian macaroni salad until you’re ready to serve it..
- COOKING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SIRLOIN BAVETTE STEAK Pull the bavette steak from the refrigerator, and drain off the marinade. Save the marinade for later use.Let the steak sit at room temperature for one hour. Heat the BBQ to medium-high, and let it heat up for 10 minutes. Grill the marinated Fullblood Wagyu sirloin bavette steak for 8 minutes on each side.Remove the steak from the grill, and place it on a baking sheet. Finish cooking the steak in the oven at 375°F for 12 min-utes..
- FINAL STEPS: In a small saucepan, bring the marinade (you saved from earlier) up to a boil. Let it reduce for 10 minutes. After the cooked bavette steak has rested for 10 minutes, slice it against the grain. Serve the steak with the chilled macaroni salad and the reduced marinade. Enjoy!.
Recipe: Appetizing Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak