Simple cream cheese danish. I woke up this morning craving danish. I had all of the ingredients on hand except lemon juice. Whip together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Ingredients of Simple cream cheese danish
- You need of Filling.
- You need of cream cheese.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of Glaze.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare of crescent rolls.
I LOVE a cream cheese danish. Beat the egg yolk, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed. Easy Cream Cheese Danish – made with crescent rolls. Perfect for simple on the go breakfast.
Simple cream cheese danish step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread 1 cab if crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9×13" dish..
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in separate bowl and spread onto first later of rolls..
- Spread second can of rolls on top of cream cheese filling..
- Melt butter and put over top of rolls..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown and slightly crispy around the edges..
Great for brunches and desserts too! This Easy Cream Cheese Danish recipe is one that is perfect when we are pressed for time in the morning. I can make them in a few minutes time the night before and then have them on the countertop and ready to eat. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sour cream. Add a tablespoon of filling to each roll.