Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- Prepare 1 of and half cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of simas butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of icing.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cocoa powder.
- You need of Springles.
- Prepare of Wipping cream.
- Prepare of Milk.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake step by step
- Add ur butter +sugar and let it smoothen.
- Then add ur eggs.
- Ur flour be the next.
- And add ur baking powder.
- And put on ur pan to bake.
- Let it to be cold before the Frosting to avoid melting.
- Then mix ur icing with the wipping cream and milk and your cocoa powder.
- Then star decorating with disable nozzles and add ur springles.
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?