Chinese Stew Beef.
Ingredients of Chinese Stew Beef
- Prepare of leg steak.
- It’s of anise.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- You need of rice wine or cooking wine.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of sliced ginger.
- Prepare of spring onion, only white part.
- It’s of Chinese prickly ash.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of broad bean paste.
- It’s of boiled egg.
- It’s of Chinese noodle.
Chinese Stew Beef instructions
- Cut the leg steak into one bite size.
- Stir fry the anise, ginger, spring onion, Chinese prickly ash, cinnamon and broad bean paste until all the smell come out.
- Add the leg steak and keep stir fry until the beef is slight brown outside.
- Add soy sauce and cooking wine, salt, sugar, then add hot water until cover all the beef, stew for 1h.
- Add boiled egg, keep stewing for 30 minute.
- Serve it with cooked noodles and spring onion on the top and enjoy!.
Recipe: Yummy Chinese Stew Beef