Buttercream icing for Birthday Cake. Our favorite creamy and fluffy buttercream frosting that is still perfect for piping and decorating. Tint with food coloring for any occasion. This icing recipe is my absolute favorite out of all that I've tried!
Ingredients of Buttercream icing for Birthday Cake
- It’s 1 sachet of Simas.
- Prepare 500 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whipping cream.
See more ideas about cake, cupcake cakes, buttercream birthday cake. Black Velvet Cake, layered with a delicious vanilla bean buttercream and decorated with chocolate icing spiderwebs, is sure to get you in the Halloween spirit and make for a great dessert table centerpiece! Foolproof cake frosting requires just butter and icing sugar – try out different flavourings and use our guide for quantities, from BBC Good Food. A ratio of equal quantities of icing sugar and butter works well unless you're adding a significant.
Buttercream icing for Birthday Cake step by step
- Add your butter in a bowl and cream until light and creamy.
- Add in your icing sugar and cream them together.
- Add in your vanilla extract and whipping cream and mix together until fluffy.
- Put some portion in a different bowl and add few drops of blue food colour and mix together..
- Decorate Your Cake with Your desired pipping noozle.
- Ready to Serve.
- Serve ur yummy cake with a fresh cold Milk😋.
To assemble cake: Spread a bit of icing on a cake stand or platter. Follow this recipe and my video tutorial to recreate at home! My assistant, Stephanie, came over one day to help and then we filmed a video tutorial to show you how it's done. We had so much fun doing this! This classic buttercream icing recipe is the perfect way to top cakes and cupcakes.