Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs. Warm Up Your Winter With New Twists on Classic Holiday Recipes. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chuck with all the seasonings and the cheddar cheese. This keto cheeseburger meatball is bacon-tastic!
Ingredients of Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs
- It’s 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Optional additional ingredients.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 TBS of ketchup (sugar free for keto).
- You need 1 TBS of Dijon or yellow mustard.
- Prepare 3 TBS of sweet or dill relish.
- It’s of Dipping sauce.
This keto cheeseburger meatball is bacon-tastic! Finally it's lovingly adorned with even more bacon, just before serving. Ingredients: Cheeseburger Meatballs (Ground Beef, Cheddar This keto cheeseburger meatball is bacon-tastic! First, there is raw chopped bacon in the mix, which melts bacon fat through the entire meatball from the inside out.
Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients into large bowl and mix together evenly.
- Roll into 2" balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Insert toothpick into each for easier removal and eating.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Second, the meatball itself is cooked in bacon fat. Finally it's lovingly adorned with even more bacon, just before serving. You can also keep these meatballs warm in a slow cooker set to the "Low" or "Keep Warm" setting for parties. Take the cheddar cheese cubes and stick one inside each meatball, forming the beef around it, sealing it so the cheese stays inside. Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat.