Bibim-mie telur rolade.
Ingredients of Bibim-mie telur rolade
- You need of instant noodle.
- Prepare of minced meat of your choice.
- Prepare of Oil for frying the meat and the veggies and the egg roll.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of cup flour.
- You need of Some salt.
- Prepare of Indian masala mix.
- Prepare of Italian dried herbs.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of carrot.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of eggplant.
Bibim-mie telur rolade step by step
- Peel and slice the veggies into small pieces: carrot, eggplant, onion and garlic, salt a bit and fry it in oil.
- Mix the eggs with the flour and some water and little salt, the batter should be pancake like in texture. Fry it on little oil, turn it over half way..
- Cook the minced meat on little oil with the indian masala, italian herbs, little salt and chili powder.
- Cook the instant noodles in water (without spice).
- Puree the veggies when they are cooked and mix it with the noodle and meat.
- Arrange the filling on the egg pancake.
- Roll it up and enjoy with hot mexican salsa or any sauce of your choice.
Recipe: Appetizing Bibim-mie telur rolade