Lemon Tart with Almond & Walnut Crust.
Ingredients of Lemon Tart with Almond & Walnut Crust
- Prepare of Pastry crust.
- You need 115 g of crushed walnuts and almonds.
- Prepare 115 g of melted butter.
- You need 135 g of plain flour.
- Prepare of Tart filling.
- You need 3 of whole eggs.
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
- It’s 135 g of caster sugar.
- You need 170 g of lemon juice.
- Prepare 85 g of butter.
Lemon Tart with Almond & Walnut Crust instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (fan oven).
- Mix together plain flour, chopped walnuts, almonds and melted butter.
- Press into a baking tin and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, allow to cool.
- In a saucepan over a high heat whisk the eggs, egg yolks, sugar and lemon juice until well incorporated.
- Add butter whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
- Pour mixture onto pastry case and bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
Recipe: Appetizing Lemon Tart with Almond & Walnut Crust